Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
- Follow-Up of Infants Diagnosed with HIV - Early Infant Diagnosis Program, Francistown, Botswana, 2005-2012 CDC Global AIDS Program. February 21, 2014.
- Safety of tenofovir during pregnancy for the mother and fetus: a systematic review Oxford University Press. December 2013.
- Relationship between mortality and feeding modality among children born to HIV-infected mothers in a research setting: the Kesho Bora Study Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 19, 2013.
- Adverse events associated with nevirapine and efavirenz-based first-line antiretroviral therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis Elsevier. June 01, 2013.
- The impact of revised PMTCT guidelines: a view from a public sector antiretroviral clinic in Cape Town, South Africa Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 01, 2013.