Filter by Topic
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
- Relationship between mortality and feeding modality among children born to HIV-infected mothers in a research setting: the Kesho Bora Study Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 19, 2013.
- Adverse events associated with nevirapine and efavirenz-based first-line antiretroviral therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis Elsevier. June 01, 2013.
- The impact of revised PMTCT guidelines: a view from a public sector antiretroviral clinic in Cape Town, South Africa Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 01, 2013.
- Integration of antiretroviral therapy services into antenatal care increases treatment initiation during pregnancy: a cohort study Public Library of Science. May 16, 2013.
- Birth diagnosis of HIV infection on infants to reduce infant mortality and monitor for elimination of mother-to-child transmission Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 13, 2013.