Filter by Resource Type
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV FHI 360. October 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Adolescent HIV Care and Treatment: A Training Curriculum for Multidisciplinary Healthcare Teams ICAP. July 2012.
- Evidence-Based Approaches to Protecting Adolescent Girls at Risk of HIV Population Council. March 2012.
- Good Practice Guide: Family-Centred HIV Programming for Children International HIV/AIDS Alliance. January 2012.