Filter by Resource Type
- Booklet for Caregivers of Children Living with HIV [Amharic] Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. September 2013.
- Infant and Young Child Feeding within the Context of HIV: Activity-Based Workshop for Health Care Workers Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. 2012.
- Where There Is No Doctor: A Village Health Care Handbook Hesperian Foundation. September 2011.
- Provision of micronutrient-fortified food from 6 months of age does not permit HIV-exposed uninfected Zambian children to catch up in growth to HIV-unexposed children: a randomized controlled trial Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. February 01, 2011.
- Increased risk of severe infant anemia following exposure to maternal HAART, Botswana Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. January 24, 2011.