Monitoring and Evaluation
Filter by Resource Type
- Global Report on the HIV Epidemic UNAIDS. August 23, 2013.
- Elimination of Parent-to-Child Transmission (ePTCT) and Congenital Syphilis Costing Tool Pan American Health Organization, Asia-Pacific Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) Task Force, National Center for Global Health and Medicine. August 2013.
- Birth diagnosis of HIV infection on infants to reduce infant mortality and monitor for elimination of mother-to-child transmission Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. May 13, 2013.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization Interventions to Support Tuberculosis Prevention and Care: Training Curriculum Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2013.
- Efficient and Sustainable HIV Responses: Case Studies on Country Progress UNAIDS. January 2013.