General HIV Resources
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Efficient and Sustainable HIV Responses: Case Studies on Country Progress UNAIDS. January 2013.
- What is Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and is it Effective in Preventing HIV? Center for AIDS Prevention Studies. October 19, 2012.
- HIV Prevalence Estimates from the Demographic and Health Surveys ICF International. July 2012.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Toolkit: HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria World Health Organization. November 2011.
- 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment, and Prevention International AIDS Society. July 20, 2011.