General HIV Resources
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Campus to the Clinic: Mentoring Guide for Facilitators ICAP. October 2013.
- Practical Information and Guidance for Integration of MNCH and HIV Programs within a Continuum of Health and Social Services U.S. Agency for International Development. June 2013.
- Efficient and Sustainable HIV Responses: Case Studies on Country Progress UNAIDS. January 2013.
- What is Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and is it Effective in Preventing HIV? Center for AIDS Prevention Studies. October 19, 2012.
- HIV Prevalence Estimates from the Demographic and Health Surveys ICF International. July 2012.