Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Early versus deferred antiretroviral therapy for children older than 1 year infected with HIV (PREDICT): a multicentre, randomised, open-label trial Elsevier. December 2012.
- Antiretroviral Agents and Prevention of Malaria in HIV-Infected Ugandan Children Massachusetts Medical Society. November 29, 2012.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health. November 01, 2012.
- Improving Antiretroviral Treatment for HIV-Infected Children in Uganda U.S. Agency for International Development. November 2012.