Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Elimination of Parent-to-Child Transmission (ePTCT) and Congenital Syphilis Costing Tool Pan American Health Organization, Asia-Pacific Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) Task Force, National Center for Global Health and Medicine. August 2013.
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection World Health Organization. June 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Early versus deferred antiretroviral therapy for children older than 1 year infected with HIV (PREDICT): a multicentre, randomised, open-label trial Elsevier. December 2012.
- Antiretroviral Agents and Prevention of Malaria in HIV-Infected Ugandan Children Massachusetts Medical Society. November 29, 2012.