Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health. February 12, 2014.
- Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS Sixth Stocktaking Report, 2013 United Nations Children's Fund. November 2013.
- Booklet for Caregivers of Children Living with HIV [Amharic] Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. September 2013.
- Elimination of Parent-to-Child Transmission (ePTCT) and Congenital Syphilis Costing Tool Pan American Health Organization, Asia-Pacific Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) Task Force, National Center for Global Health and Medicine. August 2013.
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection World Health Organization. June 2013.