Orphans & Affected Families
Filter by Resource Type
- National Response Efforts to Address Sexual Violence and Exploitation against Children in Mozambique: A Desktop Study U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. December 2013.
- Family economic empowerment and mental health among AIDS-affected children living in AIDS-impacted communities: evidence from a randomised evaluation in southwestern Uganda BMJ Group. March 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Good Practice Guide: Family-Centred HIV Programming for Children International HIV/AIDS Alliance. January 2012.
- Protecting Children Affected by HIV against Abuse, Exploitation, Violence and Neglect John Snow International, U.S. Agency for International Development. July 2011.