Filter by Resource Type
- Long-Term Effects of Breastfeeding: a Systematic Review World Health Organization. July 2013.
- Relationship between mortality and feeding modality among children born to HIV-infected mothers in a research setting: the Kesho Bora Study Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 19, 2013.
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- HIV-1 drug resistance emergence among breastfeeding infants born to HIV-infected mothers during a single-arm trial of triple-antiretroviral prophylaxis for prevention of mother-to-child transmission: A secondary analysis Public Library of Science. March 29, 2011.
- Triple-antiretroviral prophylaxis to prevent mother-to-child HIV transmission through breastfeeding-the Kisumu Breastfeeding Study, Kenya: A clinical trial Public Library of Science. March 2011.