Filter by Resource Type
- Long-Term Effects of Breastfeeding: a Systematic Review World Health Organization. July 2013.
- Relationship between mortality and feeding modality among children born to HIV-infected mothers in a research setting: the Kesho Bora Study Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. June 19, 2013.
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- Infant and Young Child Feeding within the Context of HIV: Activity-Based Workshop for Health Care Workers Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Program for Appropriate Technology in Health. 2012.
- HIV-1 drug resistance emergence among breastfeeding infants born to HIV-infected mothers during a single-arm trial of triple-antiretroviral prophylaxis for prevention of mother-to-child transmission: A secondary analysis Public Library of Science. March 29, 2011.