Complications of HIV in Children
Filter by Resource Type
- Family economic empowerment and mental health among AIDS-affected children living in AIDS-impacted communities: evidence from a randomised evaluation in southwestern Uganda BMJ Group. March 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials Rutgers François-Xavier Bagnoud Center, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Adolescents Living with HIV in Zambia: An Examination of HIV Care and Treatment and Family Planning FHI 360. 2013.
- Uganda National Paediatric HIV Counselling Flipchart: HIV Counselling for Children, Adolescents, and Caregivers Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. April 26, 2012.
- Opportunity in Crisis: Preventing HIV from Early Adolescence to Early Adulthood United Nations Children's Fund. May 2011.