Complications of HIV in Children
Filter by Resource Type
- Family economic empowerment and mental health among AIDS-affected children living in AIDS-impacted communities: evidence from a randomised evaluation in southwestern Uganda BMJ Group. March 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Opportunity in Crisis: Preventing HIV from Early Adolescence to Early Adulthood United Nations Children's Fund. May 2011.
- Meeting the Psychosocial Needs of Children Living with HIV in Africa John Snow International, U.S. Agency for International Development. 2011.
- Growing Up Info: A Newsletter Sidaction, Initiative Développement. August 2010.