Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Long-Term Effects of Breastfeeding: a Systematic Review World Health Organization. July 2013.
- Pocket Book of Hospital Care for Children [Second Edition] World Health Organization. June 2013.
- The hidden harm of home-based care: Pulmonary tuberculosis symptoms among children providing home medical care to HIV/AIDS-affected adults in South Africa Taylor & Francis Group. March 04, 2013.
- Antiretroviral Agents and Prevention of Malaria in HIV-Infected Ugandan Children Massachusetts Medical Society. November 29, 2012.
- Provision of services and care for HIV-exposed infants: A comparison of maternal and child health clinic and HIV comprehensive care clinic models Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 01, 2012.