Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. January 2014.
- Online Training Series on Evidence-Based Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. January 2014.
- Lost in Transitions: Current Issues Faced by Adolescents Living with HIV in Asia Pacific Asia-Pacific Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS. November 26, 2013.
- Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS Sixth Stocktaking Report, 2013 United Nations Children's Fund. November 2013.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Integrating PMTCT and MNCH Services: An Application of the LiST Model for Malawi, Mozambique, and Uganda ICF International. September 2013.