Reproductive Health & Family Planning
Filter by Resource Type
- The study of HIV and antenatal care integration in pregnancy in Kenya: Design, methods, and baseline results of a cluster-randomized controlled trial Public Library of Science. September 06, 2012.
- Increasing Access to Contraception for Clients with HIV: A Toolkit Family Health International. 2012.
- Use of hormonal contraceptives and risk of HIV-1 transmission: a prospective cohort study Elsevier. October 05, 2011.
- Integrating prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTCT) programmes with other health services for preventing HIV infection and improving HIV outcomes in developing countries John Wiley & Sons. June 2011.
- Conception and Contraception for HIV-Affected Couples UCSF Center for HIV Information. April 20, 2011.