Primary Care of HIV-Infected Women
Filter by Resource Type
- The study of HIV and antenatal care integration in pregnancy in Kenya: Design, methods, and baseline results of a cluster-randomized controlled trial Public Library of Science. September 06, 2012.
- Maternal CD4+ cell count decline after interruption of antiretroviral prophylaxis for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV Public Library of Science. August 27, 2012.
- UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies Town Hall: Engaging and Keeping HIV Patients in Care UCSF Center for HIV Information. April 2012.
- Improving Women's Health in South Africa Center for Strategic and International Studies. October 2011.
- 6th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment, and Prevention International AIDS Society. July 20, 2011.