Antiretroviral Treatment & Complications
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- National Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Prevention and Treatment Ministry of Health, Lesotho. June 2014.
- Recommendations for Use of Antiretroviral Drugs in Pregnant HIV-Infected Women for Maternal Health and Interventions to Reduce Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. March 28, 2014.
- Safety of tenofovir during pregnancy for the mother and fetus: a systematic review Oxford University Press. December 2013.
- PMTCT Pocket Guide, Tanzania United Republic of Tanzania, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. September 2013.
- Maternal and Infant Dosing Charts for PMTCT in Tanzania (Option B+) United Republic of Tanzania, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. September 2013.