Antiretroviral Treatment & Complications
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Toward an understanding of disengagement from HIV treatment and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: A qualitative study Public Library of Science. January 2013.
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy during and after pregnancy in low-income, middle-income, and high-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. October 23, 2012.
- ARV-Based HIV Prevention: State of the Science and Considerations for Implementation Family Health International. September 26, 2012.
- List of Approved and Tentatively Approved Antiretrovirals in Association with the President's Emergency Plan U.S. Food and Drug Administration. September 21, 2012.
- Mortality and health outcomes in HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected mothers at 18-20 months postpartum in Zomba District, Malawi Public Library of Science. September 04, 2012.