Antiretroviral Treatment & Complications
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- Safety of tenofovir during pregnancy for the mother and fetus: a systematic review Oxford University Press. December 2013.
- PMTCT Pocket Guide, Tanzania United Republic of Tanzania, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. September 2013.
- Maternal and Infant Dosing Charts for PMTCT in Tanzania (Option B+) United Republic of Tanzania, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. September 2013.
- Adverse events associated with nevirapine and efavirenz-based first-line antiretroviral therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis Elsevier. June 01, 2013.
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection World Health Organization. June 2013.