Testing & Counseling
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Follow-Up of Infants Diagnosed with HIV - Early Infant Diagnosis Program, Francistown, Botswana, 2005-2012 CDC Global AIDS Program. February 21, 2014.
- HIV-MARPS Peer Education Communication Guides U.S. Agency for International Development, RTI International. June 2013.
- Social and Behavior Change Communication Peer Learning Guide for Sex Workers FHI 360. 2013.
- Sex Worker Picture Codes FHI 360. 2013.
- False-negative post-18-month confirmatory HIV tests in HIV DNA PCR-positive children: a retrospective analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 24, 2012.