Testing & Counseling
Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- False-negative post-18-month confirmatory HIV tests in HIV DNA PCR-positive children: a retrospective analysis Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. September 24, 2012.
- Stigma and Discrimination: Key Barriers to Achieving Global Goals for Maternal Health and Elimination of New Child HIV Infections Futures Group. July 2012.
- Sierra Leone Adaptation of Testing and Counseling for PMTCT Support Tools: Trainer Manual, Antenatal Care Pre-Test and Post-Test Flip Chart François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Sierra Leone Ministry of Health and Sanitation. May 2012.
- Guidance on Couples HIV Testing and Counselling, Including Antiretroviral Therapy for Treatment and Prevention in Serodiscordant Couples World Health Organization. April 2012.
- Planning, Implementing, and Monitoring Home-Based Testing: A Practical Handbook for Sub-Saharan Africa World Health Organization. 2012.