Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- Program Best Practices
- Program Development
- Program Implementation
- Program Monitoring & Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- HIV and Adolescents: Guidance for HIV Testing and Counselling and Care for Adolescents Living with HIV World Health Organization. November 2013.
- Resource Tool for Structural Approaches to HIV Prevention [Draft] U.S. Agency for International Development. October 2013.
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- Women Out Loud: How Women Living with HIV Will Help the World End AIDS UNAIDS. December 11, 2012.
- The HIV and Sex Work Collection: Innovative Responses in Asia and the Pacific United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, Asia Pacific Network of Sex Work Projects. December 11, 2012.