New in the Library
- Adverse events associated with nevirapine and efavirenz-based first-line antiretroviral therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis Elsevier. June 01, 2013.
- Toolkit: Expanding and Simplifying Treatment for Pregnant Women Living with HIV, Managing the Transition to Option B/B+ World Health Organization. March 2013.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Advocacy, Communication, and Social Mobilization Interventions to Support Tuberculosis Prevention and Care: Training Curriculum Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, U.S. Agency for International Development. March 2013.
- Toward an understanding of disengagement from HIV treatment and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: A qualitative study Public Library of Science. January 2013.
- Efficient and Sustainable HIV Responses: Case Studies on Country Progress UNAIDS. January 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- View All New and Noteworthy
- View All Editors' Picks
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
Care of Children
- Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
- Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
- Complications of HIV in Children
- Infant Feeding
- Orphans & Affected Families