New in the Library
- Toward an understanding of disengagement from HIV treatment and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: A qualitative study Public Library of Science. January 2013.
- Efficient and Sustainable HIV Responses: Case Studies on Country Progress UNAIDS. January 2013.
- Pediatric Disclosure Materials François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, John Snow International, ICAP, U.S. Agency for International Development. January 2013.
- Pooled individual data analysis of five randomized trials of infant nevirapine prophylaxis to prevent breast-milk HIV-1 transmission Oxford University Press. January 2013.
- Women Out Loud: How Women Living with HIV Will Help the World End AIDS UNAIDS. December 11, 2012.
- The HIV and Sex Work Collection: Innovative Responses in Asia and the Pacific United Nations Population Fund, UNAIDS, Asia Pacific Network of Sex Work Projects. December 11, 2012.
- View All New and Noteworthy
- View All Editors' Picks
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
Care of Children
- Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
- Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
- Complications of HIV in Children
- Infant Feeding
- Orphans & Affected Families